Jays Care Foundation
Jays Care FoundationOne Blue Jays Way, Suite 3200
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J1
Choose Your Party Type
Mission and GoalsThere are a lot of kids across Canada that don’t get the chance to play sports, succeed in school and lead healthy lives. The Toronto Blue Jays believe every child deserves the chance to reach their potential, regardless of their financial circumstances. The Blue Jays, through Jays Care Foundation, impacted more than 35,000 boys and girls in need and invested more than $2 million in charity and community programs and facilities across Canada, in 2013 alone.
How Your Contribution HelpsWith the help of Blue Jays fans just like you, Jays Care sets children and youth in need across Canada on a life-long track to success by:
- Investing in charity and community groups that offer programs focusing on getting active, excelling academically and developing the life skills that are gained from being part of a team.
- Building safe youth spaces where they can play, join a baseball team, do their homework and learn from positive role models.
- Helping them thrive at school by providing them with mentoring, tutoring and financial support to ensure they go to class every day, graduate from high school and pursue post-secondary education.
- Giving them the chance to take part in a safe, fun, active and engaging baseball program that comes at no cost to their families.
- Inviting them to the Jays Care Community Clubhouse at Rogers Centre for a fun, unforgettable experience at every Blue Jays home game.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.